|How is a Certificate of Marriage Made?
|1. Select Your Design - Decide which of the Rich Hours Art Certificate of Marriage designs you like or if
you want an original design created just for you. Decide how many signatures (if any) the Certificate must
accommodate. You can use one of the Vows or verses on the samples, or send me something original.
You can also select the Fonts you prefer - usually one Font for the names and a second font for the text.
2. Lead Time - Please give me 30 days lead time from the time of the order until the date you want to
receive delivery. If I'm not too busy, I can sometimes do rush jobs.
3. Order Form - To place an order, fill in the order form and send it to me – online or through the mail. Or
just send an email with a description of your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org .You can also call me
(914.941.1616) to discuss your requirements. No payment is required at this point.
4. Send Photos – Send photos of anything you want included in the design (landscape, wedding flowers,
etc.) Photos can be sent online (to email@example.com) or through the mail. Paper photos will be
scanned and returned to you.
5. Black-and White sketch – I’ll create a black-and white sketch of the design and send it to you by email
for your review - making sure all the spelling and wording is correct. If required, one set of changes is
included in the price of the Certificate.
6. Payment -Once you approve the design, I’ll send you an online invoice. This can be paid online through
Paypal or you can mail a check. The invoice must be paid in full before I can complete the full-color
7. Complete, full color Certificate – Once I receive payment, I will create you full-color Certificate, with
23kt. gold leaf details. I’ll send you an online image of the completed work before delivery.
8. Packaging - Your Certificate will come mounted in a lovely heavy, white, water-color paper folder for
ease in transport and signing. I will include a sample of the Certificate paper, so you can try out pens for
9. Delivery – Your Certificate of Marriage is shipped by USPS Priority Mail (Insured for full value). .